Food Handlers and Food Managers
Food Service workers in Jessamine County are required to obtain their food handler card within two weeks of employment.
Effective July 1, 2022: Food Manager and Food Handler courses will be offered online at the Statecert website. Click here to view the notice and instructions.
Please call 859-885-2310 for more information.
Documents & Resources
- Temporary Food Service Set-up Guidelines
- Application for Temporary Food Service
- Application for Bake Sale Approval
- Kentucky Food Safety Page
- Commercial Food Manufacturing in Kentucky – A Starter Guide
COVID-19 Food Service Resources: