Medical Nutrition Therapy (MNT)
Registered dietitians assess specific needs and help develop a nutrition plan that meets specific goals and fits into someone’s personal budget and lifestyle. Individual and group sessions consist of Medical Nutrition Therapy (MNT) approaches that integrate nutrition and lifestyle to prevent illness and improve wellness.
Our services include:
- Weight loss
- Diabetes: Type I*, II*, and gestational
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Infant and child nutrition
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Food allergies and intolerances
- Kidney disease & post-kidney transplant for 36 months after transplant*
- And many other disease specific conditions (including most lung diseases)
*Nutritional counseling for these conditions are covered by Medicare
Click here for our online referral form. Please fax a completed copy to 859-885-1863.
Note: Many private insurance companies will cover MNT for a variety of conditions, however coverage for MNT will vary based upon insurance plan/type. Please contact your insurance provider for your specific benefit information.
210 East Walnut Street Nicholasville, KY 40356
- (859) 885-4149
- (859) 885-1863