Radon is a naturally occurring radioactive gas that can cause lung cancer. You can’t see or smell radon. Testing is the only way to know your level of exposure.
The Jessamine County Health Department is now offering short term Radon Test Kits to the community for a fee of $10.00. For further questions, please contact our office at (859) 885-2310. If you would like more information on Radon and its effects, please visit the EPA’s Radon site.
210 East Walnut Street Nicholasville, KY 40356
- (859) 885-4149
- (859) 885-1863